UK Live (Let’s Rock) Entry Terms & Conditions
THE PURCHASE AND SUCCEEDING POSSESSION OF A TICKET, OE ENTRY INTO A UK LIVE EVENT, NAMELY, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LETS ROCK OR PENNFEST, SHALL CONSTITUTE AN ACCEPTANCE BY THE HOLDER OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND ADVICE DETAILED BELOW AND IMPLY AN UNDERTAKING ON THE PART OF THE HOLDER TO OBSERVE THEM.
1. All entry terms and conditions are to be read together with all other statements and or directives either shown on the ticket or displayed at the Festival.
2. In the event of a breach of these conditions by the supplier, the supplier shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense arising out of the breach which was not reasonably foreseeable by the supplier at the date of this contract.
3. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder if in the reasonable opinion of the promoter or their agents or representative’s that admission of the holder might be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or the holder and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the festival. All persons entering the festival site may be searched as a condition of entry. Strictly no illegal substances or “legal highs” will be permitted into the site. Possession of either will lead to your ejection from the festival and possible prosecution.
4. Camping is permitted only in the official campsites (Lets Rock Bristol, Lets Rock Exeter and PennFest) with a Weekend Camping ticket. Do not camp within the fire lanes marked with white lines on the ground or low crowd barrier. Your tent will be removed if you do so. No sleeping in vehicles is permitted in any car park at any event.
5. You enter the campsite, festival site and car parks at your own risk. The organisers, and their agents and contractors, shall not be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of any kind.
6. We strongly advise that for your own safety you do not camp or park in unofficial campsites or car parks outside the official event sites.
7. Camper vans, caravans and trailer tents only are permitted into the camper van area. A maximum of 4 persons is permitted per pitch and all must have a valid weekend camping ticket. Camper van tickets must be purchased in advance (Lets Rock Bristol, Lets Rock Exeter and PennFest ONLY).
8. No duplicates will be issued for lost or damaged tickets – treat them like cash.
9. Weekend camping ticket holders must exchange their ticket for a wristband on arrival and this must be worn at all times for the duration of the event.
10. No alcohol is permitted to be taken into the arena and the only containers permitted shall carry non-alcoholic liquid in collapsible plastic or similar material containers of not more than 500ml. Any containers with broken seals will not be permitted.
11. Private sound systems, illegal substances, glass, fireworks or any other items which the organisers deem unsuitable or inappropriate will not be permitted into the festival site.
12. Please respect the site and use the bins provided, fires are not permitted in any area and will be extinguished and you will leave yourself liable for ejection.
13. If you have any disabled access requirements please see our website for full information. Access to facilities is subject to availability and not guaranteed. Anyone turning up on the day without making prior arrangements may not be able to access our facilities if they are full to capacity.
14. Persons lost in the arena should meet at the Welfare / Information tent.
15. No animals will be admitted to the site other than assistance dogs for the disabled.
16. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you buy alcohol. Please bring ID. UK Live operates the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
17. Official merchandise is only on sale inside the festival site; please do not purchase goods from unofficial vendors.
18. Strictly no trading is allowed inside the festival site without written permission from UK Live Limited.
19. No audio or video recorders, professional photographic equipment or laser pens will be permitted in to the arena.
20. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the full, advertised bill performs, this ticket is for an event and not a specific artiste/band. Please note that the line-up is subject to change, without prior notice, if circumstances beyond our control dictate this.
21. In the event of cancellation of the festival by UK Live Limited, their responsibility for refund is limited to the face value of the ticket only.
22. Under no circumstances will duplicate tickets be issued for lost or damaged tickets, keep your ticket safe.
23. Attendees consent to the photography, filming/sound recording as members of the audience, which may be used for promotional or commercial activities.
24. Your tickets are security printed; please keep it dry and in good condition, or entry may be refused.
25. Resale of this ticket is prohibited without the express permission of UK Live Limited. You may not re-sell or transfer this ticket if you are selling or transferring the ticket in the course of business. You are deemed to be selling or transferring in the course of business where we reasonably believe you to be doing so.
26. No tickets may be used for competitions or promotions without the written permission from UK Live Limited.
27. It is against the law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the festival site.
28. The organisers reserve the right to implement any restrictions or conditions deemed necessary before and during the event to ensure the safe management of the festival site.
29. Amplified sound and strobe lighting will be used at this event.
30. The promoters reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of entry into UK Live events in accordance with any new laws, legislation or internal company policies.
31. Due to the ever-growing audience at the Let’s Rock festivals, and the beautiful weather, we have had to revise our entry policy to reduce lengthy queues at our gates. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause, but these measures are to improve the customer experience on site and we are sure that you can appreciate that the safety of our guests will always come first.
– Trolleys or drag along bags are now NOT permitted into the festival. You may bring 1 cool box or picnic basket per adult ticket holder into the event, but no larger than outside dimensions of 47 x 31 x 43 cm.
– Camping style/fold away chairs are still permitted on the site.
-There is no cloakroom or storage facilities for large bags or other items to be stored. Bags or items must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
⁃ Bags will be searched on entry to the event, to avoid lengthy queues we strongly advise that you do not bring a bag, but if you do, try to bring clear/transparent bags so bag checks are prompt.
⁃ We appreciate your cooperation and patience when entering the festival and your kindness towards our staff.
⁃ You will also be searched at the entrance to the event which may include a full-body pat-down and/or use of hand-held metal detectors. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event will be confiscated and not returned.
⁃ Please allow plenty of time to get into the event, for event entry procedures, ticket checks and searches.
⁃ Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched at any time.
WARNING: IT IS POSSIBLE THAT EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO HEARING.
CCTV IMAGES WILL BE MONITORED THROUGHOUT THE FESTIVAL SITE, WHERE APPLICABLE, FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND THE PREVENTION OF CRIME AND DISORDER.